Saturday, February 25, 2012

Quotable Quotes: Q & A

It's again time for Quotable Quotes, words of wisdom from your favorite "Mass Effect" characters! There's no such thing as a dumb question...

Shepard: "Can't just pull out a good old-fashioned 'it'll be all right', can you?"
Kaidan: "It's that easy, huh? Okay, then. Everything will be fine, Shepard. You'll figure it out."
Shepard: "That wasn't so hard, now was it?"

Shepard: "Seryna?"
Seryna: "Who wants to know?"
Shepard: "Someone who can make your life a living hell."

Wrex: "So tell me. Who'd win in a fight between you and Shepard?"
Kaidan: "What?! Commander Shepard is my superior officer, I can't imagine us ever having to fight!"
Wrex: "You can't? That's why Shepard's your superior officer. And that's why Shepard would win."

Shepard: "How'd you manage to piss off every merc organization in the Terminus Systems?"
Garrus: "It wasn't easy. I really had to work at it."

Ashley: "Why is it that whenever someone says 'with all due respect', they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"

Jack: "You show up in a Cerberus frigate to take me somewhere? You think I'm stupid?"
Shepard: "This ship is going down in flames. I've got the only way out. I'm offering to take you with me. And you're arguing."

C-Sec Officer: "You want me to arrest you?"
Wrex: "I want you to try."

Shepard: "Take a good long look at me. Do I look like a looter?"
District Guard: "Uh, no."
Shepard: "That's right. Now, I'm going in, if I find looters, I'll kill them. Anybody gets in my way, I'll kill them, too."

[Captain Anderson walks into Ambassador Udina's office...he marches up to Udina...]
Udina: "Anderson? What are you doing here? I didn't send for --"
[WHOCK! Udina drops unconscious from a solid right!]

Garrus: [About Grunt hitting puberty] "Can't we take him to Omega and buy him a few dances?"

Vertin: "Hey! What are you looking at?"
Shepard: "A pair of sad losers who think they're something. And are about to find out they're not."
Vertin: "Who's going to show us that? You?"
Huck: "Human thinks she's tough."
Shepard: "Tougher than you."

[Wrex is in a bad mood...]
Shepard: "You think I should go talk to him?"
Ashley: "It wouldn't hurt -- well, it might, actually. Just do it carefully."

[After Doctor Saleon commits suicide to escape capture:]
Garrus: "And so he dies anyway. What was the point of that?"
Shepard: "You can't predict how people will act, Garrus. But you can control how you'll respond. In the end, that's what really matters."
[The philosophy of "Mass Effect" in a nutshell! :D]
Garrus: "Yeah. I don't think I've ever met anyone like you, Commander."

Shepard: "How about we all take a step back from the weird alien impaling devices?"


No comments:

Post a Comment